Friday, January 25, 2019

Google I/O 2019 scheduled for May 7-9

Google I/O 2019 logo

Clear your calendar for early May, Google fans.

Google I/O 2019 will be held from May 7-May 9 at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA. Google today posted a teaser site for the reveal of the I/O 2019 dates, but Twitter user Till Kottmann found a json file that revealed the info without having to solve Google's riddle.

Google has held its I/O developer conference at the Shoreline Amphitheatre for years now, so it's no surprise to see that it'll be back there again this year.

While I/O is primarily a developer conference, Google regularly gives teases of upcoming products and features there. That includes new Android goodies, so the show is definitely worth keeping an eye on even if you're not a developer.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://bit.ly/2DyMezx

No comments:

Post a Comment